Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wednesday 10/15

Hi everyone! It’s Maddie. If you didn’t already know I am in Washington DC. My route was Missoula, Montana Spokane, Washington Salt Lake City, Utah Chicago, Illinois Baltimore, Maryland and finally Washington DC. I am very exited to go to the White House tomorrow because I think it will be interesting to see where the president lives and the former presidents have lived. On this trip we will also be spending time with my Aunt, and two cousins. We will be visiting several other famous Washington DC sights on our adventure.

Brain School Challenge

Supplies:
Previous spelling words

Question:
Can you find two words in this entry that have previously been spelling words?

2 comments:

KO said...

Were your spelling words, 'I' and 'my'?

Unknown said...

Howdy. Hope you are having a great time and enjoying DC. I am feeling really hip as I just got a blog account. Whoopeee! Sounds like you had a busy day walking everywhere. Say hello to Laura and George tomorrow for me. Love you. Blainey